Library Budget and Financials
Since 1912, library funding has been derived from a special revenue tax fund set up for the purpose of maintaining a library for residents. Most operating revenue comes from property taxes. The library’s most recent budget is available in PDF format below. If you have any questions please contact Administration at 618-452-6238.
[*links included as they are available]
- 2021-2022 Budget
- Combined Annual Budget & Appropriation Ordinance 2021-001 FY 2021-2022
- Levy Ordinance 2020-003
- Supplemental Levy Ordinance 2020-004
- Annual Abatement Ordinance 2021-002
- Annual Treasurer’s Report July 1, 2021 – June 30, 2022*
- Annual Financial Report (audit) Year Ended June 30, 2022*
IMRF Employer Cost & Participation Information
AMENDMENT TO THE OPEN MEETINGS ACT – Public Act 097-0609
Concerning Public Employee Compensation & Benefits
In accordance with Public Act 097-0609, a list of all employees whose total compensation package equals or exceeds $75,000 is available in the library’s administrative office. The administrative office is open Monday & Friday, 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. and 11:00 a.m.-5 p.m. Tuesday – Thursday
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.