The Six Mile Regional Library District (SMRLD) is proud to provide high-quality service for all ages. Teen services focuses on providing programs, materials, and research help for ages 12-18. Youth services focuses on children 12 and under. See the Kids page for more information.
Nov. 26 – 2145 Johnson Rd
Nintendo Switch Gaming – Every Saturday at 2001 Delmar Avenue Teen Room from 1-4. Grades 6-12.
Want to help out at your library? Excellent!
Our volunteens can help out in a few different areas:
- Children’s Programs – You can help onsite at our summer reading programs.
- Computer Assistance – You can help others learn and navigate technology.
- Homework Assistance – You can help children and peers succeed in school.
- Bilingual Opportunities – Can you speak a second language? You could help us help our community.
- Teen Advisory Group (TAG) – You can help improve Teen services at the library. See more about TAG below.
- Friends of the Library (FOL) Book Sale – You can assist the Friends of the Library with their annual book sales.
Have another idea of how you can work with the library? We’d be glad to hear it!
- Read our Volunteer Policy
- Fill out a Volunteer Form
- Return it to either library location
The Volunteen Coordinator will contact you about opportunities in your interest areas. All of the forms and information are available at either library location.
Teen Digital Library
Find what you need for your next assignment or to ace that test! Find books, audiobooks, and more on our Online Resources Page! Resources are available at home and at the library.
Additional resources are available on our Resources & Services Page.