Peeps Diorama Contest Rules
Celebrate National Library Week (April 23-29) with a Peeps Diorama Contest!
All entries must be on the theme “There’s More to the Story” and be “Family Friendly” (suitable for all audiences)
- All entries should be around the size of a standard shoe-box, with maximum size of 12″ x 18″ by 12″. Sides may be removed.
- All characters in your scene should be made using Peeps. Dioramas can use any type of Peep.
- Limit one entry per person or family/team.
- Dioramas with attached entry forms may be dropped off at either location between Thursday, April 20th and Saturday, April 22nd.
- Winners will be awarded in two categories: SMRLD Staff Favorite and Fan Favorite.
- Voting will be open from April 24th to 12 PM April 29th. Votes can be cast either online or in person at our Delmar location. Winners will be announced at our Peeps Party on May 2nd at 6PM
- All entries must be picked up at 2001 Delmar Ave by 8PM on Thursday, May 11th. Remaining dioramas will be discarded.
- All are invited to attend our Peeps Party on Tuesday, May 2nd from 6-7 PM at SMRLD 2001 Delmar Avenue.
We will make a reasonable effort to keep your diorama safe, and the library is not responsible for any damage to your diorama. By entering your diorama, you give Six Mile Regional Library District permission to display, photograph/film, and share it online.
If you have any questions, please call 618-452-6238 ext 730 or 755 email [email protected]
You must be logged in to post a comment.