Peeps Diorama Contest Rules
Celebrate National Library Week (April 3rd-9th) with a Peeps Diorama Virtual Contest!
All entries must be based on a book and be “Family Friendly” (suitable for all audiences)
- All entries should be around the size of a standard shoe-box, with maximum size of 12″ x 18″ by 12″. Sides may be removed.
- All characters in your scene should be made using Peeps. Dioramas can use any type of Peep.
- Limit one entry per person or family/team.
- Entries can be submitted between March 28th and April 2nd.
- Voting will be open from April 5th through April 10th. Votes will be cast entirely online through our website and Facebook page. Winners will be announced on April 13th.
- Winners will be awarded in two categories: SMRLD Staff Favorite and Fan Favorite.
By entering your diorama, you give Six Mile Regional Library District permission to share it online.
All entries must be emailed to [email protected] and include:
- Your full name
- Any teammates’/ family members’ names
- The title of your diorama
- At least one photo of the diorama
Email submissions and any questions to [email protected]
Voting is now open in our 5th Annual Peeps Diorama Contest! Cast your vote for Fan Favorite here: https://forms.gle/FsiXKksKeNqTMtvk7