Peeps Diorama Contest Rules
Celebrate National Library Week (April 19th-25th) with a Peeps Diorama Contest!
All entries must be based on a book and be “Family Friendly” (suitable for all audiences)
- All entries should be around the size of a standard shoe-box, with maximum size of 12″ x 18″ by 12″. Sides may be removed.
- All characters in your scene should be made using Peeps. Dioramas can use any type of Peep.
- Limit one entry per person or family/team.
- Entries can be submitted between April 1st and 14th.
- Voting will be open from April 17th to 12 PM April 24th. Votes will be cast entirely online through our website and Facebook page. Winners will be announced on April 25th.
- Winners will be awarded in two categories: SMRLD Staff Favorite and Fan Favorite.
By entering your diorama, you give Six Mile Regional Library District permission to share it online.
Submit your Peeps dioramas through email.
All entries must include:
Your full name,
Any teammates’/ family members’ names,
The title of your diorama, and at least one photo of the diorama.
Email submissions and any questions to [email protected]