Peeps Diorama Contest Rules
Celebrate National Library Week (April 7-13) with a Peeps Diorama Contest!
All entries must be based on a book and be “Family Friendly” (suitable for all audiences)
- All entries should be around the size of a standard shoebox, with maximum size of 12″ x 18″ by 12″. Sides may be removed.
- All characters in your scene should be made using Peeps. Dioramas can use any type of Peep.
- Limit one entry per person or family/team.
- Dioramas with attached entry forms may be dropped off at either location by Friday, April 5th by 5PM.
- Winners will be awarded in two categories: SMRLD Staff Favorite and Fan Favorite.
- Voting will be open from April 8th to April 12th. Votes can be cast either online or in person at our Delmar location. Winners will be announced on our social media Saturday, April 13th at 2PM.
- All entries must be picked up at SMRLD, 2001 Delmar Ave by 8PM on Thursday, April 18th. Remaining dioramas will be discarded.
We will make a reasonable effort to keep your diorama safe, and the library is not responsible for any damage to your diorama.
By entering your diorama, you give Six Mile Regional Library District permission to display, photograph/film, and share it online.
If you have any questions, please call 618-452-6238 ext 785 or 787 or email [email protected]