Illinois Hunting or Fishing Licenses
Stop by our Delmar Avenue location, Customer Service Desk for your Illinois Department of Natural Resources licensing needs.
Six Mile Regional Library District- Niedringhaus Building
2001 Delmar Avenue
Granite City, IL 62040
Monday, Friday, & Saturday 9:00 AM-6:00 PM
Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday 11:00 AM-8:00 PM
Illinois Resident first-time purchasers need to bring
- proof of residency
- Illinois Driver’s License or ID
- Social Security Card, and Date of Birth.
- For Illinois Resident renewals, your previous IDNR license is adequate.
- Children under the age of 16 yrs old do not need a fishing license.
Those living outside of Illinois need to bring
- their previous IDNR license
- other state Driver’s License
- Social Security Card, and Date of Birth
A social security number will be required of all US citizens for the purposes of obtaining an Illinois license.
License and Permit Fees
Please note that only those listed as available thru vendors can be purchased at SMRLD
For more information, call SMRLD at 618-452-6238 ext. 710 or contact the Illinois Department of Natural Resources